Assistant Manager, Audit
Due to the expansion of our team, we are looking for the ideal candidate who will be responsible to assist the Audit Partners for managing a portfolio of clients by delivering an exceptional External Audit Service.
In order to do this, the candidate will need to be able to lead and guide an effective team.
Candidate with sufficient external audit experience may also apply for Audit Manager Position.
- Provide Audit Services to our portfolio of local and international clients,
- Lead Audit teams in fieldwork,
- Identify and communicate accounting and Auditing matters to partners,
- Review financial statements and ensure compliance with disclosure and regulatory requirements,
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the Audit team is efficient,
- Highlight issues for reporting in the management letter, and other communications with management,
- Train and coach Audit seniors and assistants, and
- Assists in other assignments and special projects.
- Degree in Accountancy/ ACCA or equivalent professional in accountancy.
- At least 4 years of relevant EXTERNAL AUDIT experience.
- Knowledgeable in Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, Singapore Standards on Auditing and Singapore Companies Act.
- Knowledgable in using Caseware (Preferable).
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Preferable).
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure.
Interested candidates with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume, stating your current and expected salary and attaching a recent photograph, to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.