Account Driver - Egypt
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
Line of Service Overview:
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need a first-class Account Driver. Account driver will be a member of the Clients & Market team – Internal Firm Services (IFS), which is a network of specialist support professionals and includes Business Development, marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
We are seeking to recruit a confident, dynamic and experienced individual who will be responsible for driving a portfolio of 6-8 PwC Key accounts in Egypt. Working directly with members of the clients & markets team, industry drivers, line of service drivers and the wider team across the ME region.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients across all levels of the organisations and have the ability to articulate challenges and work with the Account Lead Partners to develop relationship effectiveness, establishing and developing long-term client relationships, effectively representing client needs to ensure appropriate solutions are brought to the client.
- Drive “best in class account management” drawing together a strategic account plan, helping deliver account planning workshops and supporting the partner in establishing xLoS teams who collaborate on opportunities and harness firm-wide propositions.
- Work closely with colleagues to share experiences, best practises and encourage innovative/market leading activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Clients & Markets team to bring our clients high value solutions
- Attend and/or chair relevant internal business development meetings and drive subsequent actions.
- Take a keen interest in industry trends and the impact it will have on PwC’s clients, and use the latest business development and marketing tools to help shape the clients’ thinking and PwC’s success in the market.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Engineering, Business, Finance or Marketing.
- The role is to be based in Cairo and familiarity with the Egypt market, and Connections with key clients is strongly preferred.
- Understand and (where possible) experience of the Government, Transport and Logistics industries.
- Exposure to sales processes and commercial acumen.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office, Spreadsheets, Email communication, Social Media).
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Experience of account management and relationship Management in a large corporate environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.