Fund Accounting - Senior Associate
The Senior Associate will interact with all levels of professionals, internally and externally. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are required. Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments.
The Senior Associate will be responsible for the performance, supervision and direction, of the day-to-day accounting and administration for client sponsored investment funds.
- Oversight of daily/weekly/monthly fund calculations
- Periodic in-depth fund reviews
- Accurate and timely completion of fund related calculations
- Timely and accurate preparation of reporting
- Investigation and resolution of internal queries
- Manage client queries to ensure the highest level of service
- Build strong working relationships with clients and internal departments
- Identify any risks with processing and ensure that these are addressed
- Review of overall job process with a view to further efficiencies
- Manage own continued professional development, by engaging in the PPR process and attending relevant training per development pathways
- Engagement on project work within the team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong numerical/analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Highly computer literate – good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and deadline-driven on a day to day basis
- Escalation of relevant issues to manager on a timely basis
- Query management skills
- Self-driven and able to work on own initiative
- Positive attitude to change
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a fund accounting/NAV calculation environment.
- Third level business/finance/accountancy qualification.