Deals, Infrastructure & Government - CPS - Manager - Saudi Arabia
Job Description & Summary
PwC Global Overview
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
Business Unit Overview
We are looking for Managers with strong experience in the environmental / sustainability field, to deliver Capital Projects & Infrastructure (CP&I) engagements for our clients and assist in improving business performance, realize competitive advantage from operations to drive both growth and profitability. This is achieved through CP&I portfolio optimization, project finance structuring, procurement strategy, in addition to project management and governance.
- Delivery of Capital Projects & Infrastructure (CP&I) projects of high complexity through projects plans, economics, monitoring and evaluating risks, budgets and delivery of projects as per required standards
- Support engagement teams in advising clients regarding environmental management (ie CO2 footprint, water and waste management, energy efficiency, preservation of natural resources etc…)
- Support Advisory team in business development through active identification of leads, conversions of leads to expressions of interest, proposals and engagements
- Support clients in their need to focus on business efficiencies and effective outcomes
- Support in project governance, e.g. organizational and process aspects
- Carry out risk management and analysis, e.g. risk register, root cause analysis, issue management, prudency reviews
- Construction / Design project management and controls, e.g. schedule control, cost control (budget, accruals, forecasts), earned value, change management
- Undertake performance metrics and project reporting,
- Coach, develop and mentor direct reports
- Participate in the firms activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Degree / certificates in sustainability
- 6+ years experience in CP&I consulting in a professional services environment or similar role. Experience in consulting (other big 4) under a BU similar to Capital Projects Services would also be welcome.
- Experience in executing all CP&I deal execution work streams including but not limited to:
- Project viability assessment including preparation of feasibility studies and business plans
- Knowledge in environmental and sustainability fields – renewable energy, carbon strategies/emissions, ESG, circular economy, waste management.
- Experience in environmental assessments and/or sustainability design (designing sustainable structures / infrastructure) is a plus.
- Project management and governance
- Demonstrate application of market and industry trends in order to develop business initiatives and relationships that help achieve business competitive advantage;
- Experience working in a diverse, cross-functional team;
- Experience in delivering complex technical concepts, and presenting technical findings;
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities;
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation)
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.