Manager in Restructuring Advisory Services
Manager in Turnaround and Restructuring Services
Working Location: Bucharest
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Turnaround & Restructuring Strategy team provides leadership to rapidly solve, execute and ultimately transform the outcome during urgent, critical and complex situations. Our World-class strategic, financial, turnaround and restructuring advice is provided to high profile clients who urgently need to address underperformance or capital constraint issues. Our specialized professionals with their deep insights in all sectors, regions and markets combining industry and situational expertise work at pace with PE companies, financial institutions and large corporations providing them with the right finance and strategy insights on complex cases enabling them to make critical business decisions.
Working in this creative environment, you will be given the opportunity to work and take responsibilities on challenging projects, gaining exposure to various sectors.
Your key responsibilities
- You’ll be working in a professional environment alongside a vibrant and exciting team of experienced financial professionals on a variety of projects across a wide range of sectors.
- As a manager, you will be a vital member of the team executing financial advisory projects. You’ll be focused on understanding the client’s business, profit drivers and trends, help clients mitigate risks and improve deal structures.
- Your experience will be diverse, with each project offering new opportunities to expand your technical expertise over a wide range of sectors.
- You will also be supporting the development of staff, ensuring their career development
Skills and attributes for success
- Leadership: Interacting with teams at all hierarchical levels, demonstrating positive attitude, professionalism, project management skills and high level of self-motivation and desire to exceed expectations.
- Teamwork: Encouraging an efficient, innovative and team-oriented working environment by maintaining cooperative relationships and positive attitudes that lead to open communications and sharing of information.
- Communication: Integrating with and influence clients from a varying range of organizations, as part of a diverse and highly driven team with a creative vision and the confidence to make it happen
- Attention to Detail: Illustrating critical thinking, professionalism, high level of self-motivation and ability to work in a multi-tasking and results-oriented working environment with keen attention to high quality and details.
- Tech-Oriented: Using technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
What we look for
- At least 5 years in a Big4 environment.
- Experience in debt restructuring services
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or other related field with strong quantitative focus such as mathematics and engineering
- A professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CFA, CPA or SOEL)
- Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Romanian and English.
- Business modeling
- Financial analysis
- Report writing
- Strong negotiation skills
- A master's degree will be considered an asset
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial, and social well-being. Additionally, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.