Finance Manager - London - Hybrid
Finance Manager - London - Hybrid (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
Analyse costs, pricing, gross margin, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
Cash flow management and preparation on a weekly basis and including monthly 12-18 month cash flow projections.
Ensure Revenue Recognition and Direct Costs correctly and accurately accounted for.
Lead Finance workstream for the implementation and ongoing use of the Agency Management tool.
Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Professional qualification such as ACCA,ICAEW,ICAS or similar is a requirement.
5+ years post qualification finance experience.
Expert level at Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
Proficient user of finance software.
A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
We will thrive together if you value:
- Cold-head and warm-heart; we are a bunch of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
- Better everyday; we question the status quo and believe that we can always do better. We constantly search for ways to improve ourselves, our work and each other.
- Positive influence; we’re brutally honest with each other and with our clients, but always with empathy. We truly care about having an authentic positive influence on each other
What we can offer you:
- Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
- Team: A Humanocracy (flat structure) where everyone is a CEO of their own role. And friendships that lasts forever!
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel good initiative to support your well-being
- Socials: Monthly out-of-office activities and, weekly breakfasts and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered