Assistant Finance Manager
About the Assistant Finance Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible managing full spectrum of accounts, monthly end closing of accounts and be familiar with IFRS and MFRS.
• Oversee, manage and work on daily operations of Accounting Department including:
• Monthly, quarterly and year end closing process and reporting requirements (statutory and internal)
• Handling of inter-company related transactions
• General ledger
• Sales & COGS
• Analyze Profit & Loss account and perform reconciliation of balance sheet account
• Rent & IFRS16
• Liaison with landlord on rent related issue
• Perform claim process including checking and review
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles in line with Group policies, MFRS and IFRS.
• Coordinate and complete annual audit process
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
To succeed in this role, you must be committed to recommend and improve work processes and practices by providing alternative ways of doing things to achieve better results. Additionally, you must have the bility to generate new ideas through analysis, able to identify patterns and address key issues
• Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or Professional Accounting Qualifications (ACCA/MACPA/ICAEW/CIMA or equivalent)
• Demonstrated at least 7 years of relevant work experience in commercial/related field
• Computer literate especially in MS Excel.
• SAP Experience is an added advantage
This organisation has long-standing history and is renowned for its expertise within its field.
The culture is demanding and calls for one who is eager for new challenges and step up in career. If this sounds like you, this Assistant Finance Manager opportunity just might be the right role for you
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Jared Tan on 03-2303-7042 or email to email@example.com