Accountant - E-commerce
We are looking for an Accountant to be responsible for the handling of fullsets accounting matters for their E-commerce business.
Our client is a German FMCG company specialized in skin care products and Singapore is their regional headquarters for APAC.
- Handling of daily accounting tasks
- Responsible for accounts receivables/payables
- Ensure a timely month-end closing using SAP B1
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports, and local statutory financial statements
- Handle local audit and government inspections if necessary
- Prepare Shipments
- Handle existing inventory
- Other projects as required
- Maintain cash and bank journal, prepare monthly bank reconciliation, monitor payment terms and cash forecast
- Manage monthly Company Credit Cards reporting and make sure all receipts are on hand
- Handle tax-related issues and reports together with local tax consultants
- Degree in Finance/ Accountancy with minimum 3 years post qualification experience in an international organisation
- Team player, meticulous and positive and able to work under pressure
- Highly independent, reliable and confident to take on financial responsibility
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Critical thinking, proactive and problem-solving oriented mind-set
- Knowledge of SAP B1
- Knowledge of handling inventory and shipments
- Experienced in accounting for online platforms like Shopee, Lazada, Amazon, etc
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills
This opportunity is with a German FMCG company that has got a specialized portfolio of skincare products in the market. This role is a newly created position in view of the growth and expansion experienced by the company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Seow on +65 6541 9918.