Manager / Senior Manager, Project Costing (3 years contract)
- Assess and review budgetary cost estimates.
- Monitoring, tracking & reporting of project budget and expenditure on a periodic basis.
- Assist in tracking the overall project cash flow projection.
- Guide and review the end-to-end tender and procurement process for consultancy/ construction/ renovation works to ensure that works & services are evaluated and procured in a fair and transparent manner and in compliance with corporate policies.
- Verification of payment approval and administer system receiving on ERP system.
- Assess and review post-contract variation, and administering the closure of the final account.
- Conduct periodic audit review on renovation projects.
- Liaise with Finance department in Asset Capitalization and Tax-related matters.
- Tertiary qualification in the disciplines of Quantity Surveying or related disciplines with at least 12 to 15 years’ experience in project tender/ award, contract administration support and cost estimation.
- Completed hospitality, commercial, mixed development or major A&A projects would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and communication skills, meticulous, takes initiative and able to work independently as well as within a team in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in using the ERP system would be an advantage