Executive/Senior Executive, Fixed Assets and General A/C
- Manage day-to-day finance and accounting functions, including maintaining fixed assets register, perform AUC (Assets under Construction) account review, and processing write-off disposal.
- Reconcile all FA balance sheets accounts and clear aged open items.
- Support Business Units in FA accounting-related matters.
- Assist in physical fixed assets verification exercises.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and system implementation projects including PO to AM enhancement project.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or other professional Accounting qualifications with some experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting.
- Meticulous and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive working attitude and ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle high volume of transactions.
- Able to multi-task, work independently and meet tight timelines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.