Assistant Management Accountant (Hybrid)
Page Personnel is recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a Housing Association in London. You will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting whilst providing detailed support to stakeholders across the business.
A growing Housing Association in London.
- Ensuring timely and accurate recording of all day-to-day and month-end consolidated financial reporting for the Group.
- Preparing monthly individual department reports, comparing to budgets, and identifying variances to facilitate understand within each department and help enhance performance.
- Liaise with auditors during the external audit and provide all relevant development finance / treasury information and back up
- Produce service charge budgets for new affordable homes to ensure Value for Money (VfMVfM) for both residents and the Group.
- Produce service charge accounts for new affordable homes and ensure that the charges to residents are accurate and fair.
- Cashflow forecasts to identify and manage in a timely manner any future shortfalls or issues.
- Where necessary, preparing funding file and accompanying loan down documentation to enable the Group to access its funding facility.
- Working with the Corporate Finance team to ensure all aspects of the Group's near-term working capital cashflow are captured and forecasted.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant:
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn to and support in a small but high performing finance function.
- Experience of preparing and analysing financial information and reporting on results.
- The ability to understand commercial business operations and the related drivers and risks.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to link financial performance and management information.
- Part- Qualified or equivalent
- £30,000 - £32,000
- Great team
- Opportunity to work for a growing organisation
- Office in London