Credit Analyst – Vendor Finance
DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about!Your Function:
As a Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing the risk level of customer/ vendor credit applications and contributing to their approval, in order to support the business in achieving their expected risk loss targets.
- Prepare credit applications with sound recommendations and present to higher Credit decisioning authorities including regional and global Credit Committees.
- Work with the Commercial team on deal origination and structuring, where applicable.
- Decision transactions within delegated authority levels and in line with DLL’s risk appetite.
- Monitor and manage the existing portfolio proactively
- Contribute to the development of local credit and risk management policies, regulations, and guidelines.
- Develop strong working relationships with all key stakeholders and actively promote risk culture within the organization.
- At least three years of relevant experience
- Advanced Credit and Financial Analysis skills with knowledge of accounting and financial statements.
- Higher vocations level of thinking.
- Degree or studies in accounting, finance, commerce, or related field.
- Understanding of documentation, security, and legal processes.
- Excellent comprehension, written and verbal communication skills.
- Consultative approach to working with all stakeholders.
- Creative problem solver with an adaptive approach.
- A lifelong learner, able to self-motivate and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
Ready to work for a company that is Partnering for a Better World!We Offer:
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 30 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. Many companies say they are European, North American, South American, Asian, or Australian. At DLL, we are all these places and more. We are a cross cultural collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs.
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!Interested?
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not bereviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- The position will close as soon as we find a suitable candidate
- For more information, you can contact Jordan Horn, HR Coordinator via Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.