- Company secretarial duties at Companies House (Company Incorporation, Changes to accounting references, shareholders etc)
- Client onboarding process (Professional clearance, HMRC registrations, etc)
- Records management
- HMRC & Companies House submissions (Annual Accounts, Corporation Tax Return and Self-Assessment)
- Managing client queries (sending acknowledgements, directing queries and monitoring response times, etc)
- Assisting with projects (Health & Safety, Tax Protection, Software migration and any other ad hoc projects)
- Inward and outward post
- Collection and despatch of clients’ records
- Telephone Answering
- Managing guest visit
- General Office duties
We believe in family values in delivering client services. Sterling Finance UK Limited is an award winning and fast growing Chartered Certified Accountancy practice regulated by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants-ACCA. We are ACCA approved employer with “Gold Certificate” practice. We are seeking to add staff to our existing team.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyse and interpret information quickly
- An in-depth understanding of industry standards and regulations.
- Excellent understanding of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Excellent project management skills with ability to be methodical and diligent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills and conflict management skills
The ideal candidate will have worked in an accountancy practice or similar legal setting. However, full training will be provided.
37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm (office based).
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Holiday on your birthday
- Company Pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Annual salary reviews
- Client referral programme
- Full training
- Free parking