Analyst, Global FX
Under direct supervision responsible for established guidelines and identifying and resolving problems. Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to supervisors/ experts. Beginning to develop a basic understanding of the business function. Likely to be accountable for regular reporting or process administration. Responsible for supporting all foreign exchange activity executed by the Northern Trust Chicago Foreign Exchange Dealing Desk.
- Ensure timely confirmation and settlement of all FX activity
- Monitors various Vended Confirmation Matching Systems
- Monitors Continuous Linked Settlement (CLS) activity ensuring timely settlement and balancing of all activity
- Responsible for input of payments and assist with cash management and balancing FX daily activity
- Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to supervisors/experts
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently
- Knowledgeable of the core aspects of the job
- Working towards becoming proficient in all areas of the job9.Running and creating formal reports
A College or University degree or relevant work experience is required. Foreign Exchange back office experience is a plus. Strong oral and written communication skills are required. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Basic Keyboard, 10-key calculator
- Campus : Early Career
- Campus Cycle: 2021-22
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.