ESG Analyst (m/f/d)
A career within the ESG Assurance Team will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities in the Sustainable Finance field. Our clients, specialised in Financial Services, are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using an in-house developed technology to minimise the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
As an ESG Analyst in Assurance, you will:
- Take part in audit engagements for international clients in various business sectors aiming at providing assurance on non-financial information related to Sustainable Finance;
- Implement our audit methodology (understanding and analysing the client’s environment, building an independent expectation, comparing client’s assessment and independent expectation, identifying gaps, converting findings into practical solutions, drafting recommendations and specific reports);
- Act as a sustainability expert and support members of extended audit teams on technical enquiries in sustainable finance field;
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives;
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
We offer you:
- The possibility to discover and gain a deep expertise in the Financial Sector in Luxembourg, one of the world’s biggest financial centres;
- An opportunity of working in the Centre of Excellence for the PwC Network in the Sustainable Finance field, with a state of the art technology;
- The chance to work in a dynamic environment of multicultural teams while enjoying a competitive remuneration package and contributing to a societal impact;
- A flexible learning and development policy that will enable you to design and schedule your training plan based on your needs and personal aspirations;
- Full support in your plans of upgrading your skills through participation in external relevant courses, drafting of thought leadership publications or network driven working groups.
- Stimulating work environment with workplace flexibility, and an open minded team for new and innovative ideas.
- You have (or will soon have) a Master’s degree or equivalent in Sustainable Finance/ESG;
- You have a good knowledge of sustainability frameworks, initiatives and regulations including the Taxonomy Regulation, the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), the Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI) amongst others;
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office;
- You are fluent in English and any other language will be considered as an asset.