Data Analytics and BI Analyst
‘Be You’ at GSK
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Data Analytics and BI Analyst
The role will be responsible for supporting business services across Trade Compliance through delivering operations within the Data Analytics team. The role will specifically deliver and maintain data analytics products in Trade Compliance organisation i.e. supporting data visualisations, modelling, transformation, and business intelligence reporting to enable business services to deliver their business goals and perform efficiently and effectively.
In this role you will…
- Support overall data strategy for Trade Compliance Organisation
- Deliver data analytics, modelling, transformation, integration, reporting etc. on business data to supporting business goals
- Design, implement and embed clear business intelligence reporting to enable business services to process information to drive strategic business actions effectively and efficiently
- Analyzing business service performance through design and delivery of key performance indicators and reporting across business services
- Collaborating with business services to transform data into information to eliminate risks and support optimizations to drive continuous improvement
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results
Qualifications & Skills:
- Data analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze data, trends and produce reports
- Understanding of ETL processes
- Knowledge of Power BI / QlikView or relevant
- Good understanding and usage of SQL and database/data warehouse modelling and design
- Ability to understand, map and identify improvements to business processes
- Good written and verbal communication and people skills
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Understanding of agile ways of working
- Designing analytics reports and impactful communications (e.g. infographics)
- Understanding of SharePoint and other Microsoft tools
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated attention to detail
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure within a fast-growing Finance Hub
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, home office allowance, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Co-financing of employee’s education in partnership with world leading bodies in finance education ACCA and CIMA
- 80% remote work available
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.