Senior Analyst, Income Process
Responsible for the collection, verification and processing income related entitlements in an accurate timely manner. Follows established procedures and processes in order to maintain efficiency, minimize risk and provide an excellent client service. Focus on resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines and/or processes. Full ownership for one or more processes, reports and/or procedures. Analytically and procedurally competent, representing the team on cross-function process or project deliverables. Monitors the work of more junior employees, training and coaching.
- Responsible for the collection, verification and processing income related entitlements in an accurate timely manner
- Cleanse data, analyzing impact of events and processing approach required
- Set up and process events on the accounting system(s)
- Identifying and resolving issues, or escalating to Team Leader where required.
- Actively participate in team discussions and make suggestions that lead to quality, resource and target orientated improvements
- Maintain documented procedures to ensure team compliance with industry regulation and best practice
- Ensure that the Incident/regulatory breach reporting procedure is followed
- Contribute to effective team-working and the overall efficiency of the team by assisting in the day-to-day training and coaching of less experienced members of the team
- Handles complex operating issues within the team
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- A College or University degree and/or some relevant work experience is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Functional / Industry Knowledge is required, specifically Income processing
- Understanding of income event types across major markets and across all instrument types
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.