AIS Glbl RegRpt Svs Spc, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
The Financial Reporting Senior Associate role within Global Delivery is responsible for preparing/reviewing various APAC, EMEA and North America Financial Reporting packages in accordance with established procedures. The role involves interaction with various units locally and overseas. The Senior Associate should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment. Accuracy, timeliness and delivery of client service are imperative in this position with increased focus towards quality controls, documentation and process improvements.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Update and monitor progress of the regulatory production calendar for clients. Identify any issues prior to the reporting cycle commencing, discuss with manager and work with applicable parties to resolve.
- Prepare complex regulatory calculation and review accuracy and reasonability of regulatory calculations for each client.
- Provide regulatory caculation guidance to staff by providing and walking through review comments
- Follow all procedures and sign off on all required checklists. Recommend and implement enhancements to procedures based on experience and changes to regulatory requirements and clients.
- Maintain a supportive and service role to internal teams and the client
- Maintain and update as appropriate client files and customisations
- Maintenance and resolvement of issue logs
- Monitoring of regulatory filings
- Train staff regulatory caculation, group procedures, regulatory requirements, and all applicable system applications.
- Work with clients and auditors to coordinate and analyze all comments.
- Review comments for accuracy and discuss resolution of comments with clients and auditors.
- Perform other special projects or tasks assigned.
- Administrative duties of a sundry nature.
Education & preferred qualifications:
- A basic to in depth knowledge of Form PF and AIFMD regulations and implications on regulatory reporting
- Prior experience of NAV and fund accounting beneficial.
- Strong organizational and time management skills – ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, should have ability to concisely and accurately summarise complex issues in written form.
- Should possess strong initiative, and be able to create innovative solutions to problems without a high degree of supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines.
- High degree of IT Literacy in particular MS Excel.
- Detail oriented.
- Degree/Qualification in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
- Experience within Funds Industry mandatory
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to
help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.