OTC Onboarding Analyst, AVP
- Experience level
Who we are looking for
We are looking for Implementation Analyst for client on-boarding and system integration projects in the OTC derivatives space for our team in Dublin / Paris / Munich.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As OTC Implementation Analyst you will
- Work on the implementation of clients to the OTC Middle Office and Alpha front-to-back models
- Facilitate the migration of new business directly to the Alpha model where possible
- Identify and drive solutions for impediments to Alpha model adoption
- Manage scope and client expectations for OTC implementations
- Drive Straight Through Processing (STP) and operating model improvement opportunities
- Be accountable for key aspects of a client conversion to the Alpha model including the following:
- Model & solution design (pre-implementation) incl. providing input discussions on service definitions and requirements (ESDR) and service level agreements (SLA)
- Agile story definition for any gaps
- Business and client user acceptance testing (BUAT & CUAT)
- Production deployment & operational readiness
- Project planning and delivery, conversions or onboarding activities & hypercare
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Able to navigate the organization and align resources to effectively deliver for clients
- Excellent communication skills at all levels internally and with clients
- Able to influence courageously and manage indirect teams to accomplish project objectives
Education & preferred qualifications
- 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in a similar set up
- Experienced and proven success contributing to large, global, complex projects
- OTC product knowledge
- Client onboarding / conversions experience
- Advanced business analysis skills
- Ideally knowledge of State Street OTC middle office and back office operating models and architecture
- Proficiency in English, additional language skills beneficial
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.