Transfer Agency Investor Services Associate 1
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL DATA SERVICES (IFDS)
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a joint venture between Boston-based State Street Corporation, a world leader in financial services providing investment servicing, investment management, trading services and investment research, and DST Systems, Inc., a Kansas City-based leading provider of shareholder accounting services and proprietary systems. International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a global market leader committed to providing high quality systems and services to our clients. The IFDS family is made up of more than 2,000 world-class associates, located in our offices in Canada, Ireland the UK and Luxembourg.
We are seeking an Associate to join our Investor Services team (Fluent French, Spanish & Italian speaker).INVESTOR SERVICES DEPARTMENT ROLE – Associate 1 – OEIC TEAM
- The Investor Services team answers all queries received via phone, email, facsimile and post on behalf of fund clients including shareholders, brokers or financial intermediaries, as well as fund promoters and fund management companies. The Investor Services team is performing customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of instruction information in a timely manner.
- The Investor Services Associate is the focal point for the day-to-day client services of the Investor Services. By demonstrating excellent communication skills, a team-oriented approach and by successfully handling multiple demands from external parties or the management line; the Associate will deliver a high quality of service to all clients in line with the company’s targets and expectations.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the Team Leader and Team Manager, ensuring that all daily tasks and queries are performed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- The successful candidate will work also closely with teams located in the UK, ensuring that all daily tasks and queries are performed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Successfully attended final second-level education (BAC+2 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification.
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration will be considered as a plus.
- Client Services experience.
- Transfer Agency and/or Financial Services experience will be considered as an advantage.
- High communication skills.
- Fluent in English and French
- Additional languages (e.g. Italian, Spanish, German and/or Dutch) are assets.
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook…).
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- High quality client service driven.
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Demonstrate logical and analytical abilities in order to identify analyze and evaluate complex situations and contribute to their timely escalation and resolution.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with peers and managers.
- Strongly adhere to existing procedures and controls.
- Ability to work accurately in a volume driven environment.
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.