Alpha Client Service Expert, hybrid, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
A professional who will join team responsible for outsourced provision of end to end client service - compare records of the client`s Front Office System to records kept at State Street, flag and resolve differences, raise inquiries with internal teams. Additionally, direct support of Front Office - addressing queries, analysis of the client´s portfolio. have a proactive mindset to inform other business units of potential issues further downstream.
Why this role is important to us
State Street Investment Manager Services (IMS) is responsible for outsource service provision through leading edge technology and services for its clients. State Street company has demonstrated excellent success in recent times with major client wins covering in excess of 10 locations worldwide, including UK, Europe, India and USA, for the outsource arrangements of Fund Accounting and Investment Operations. State Street company is increasing its talent to support the planning, development and roll-out of the Enterprise project within the Investment Operations arena and require keen and experienced investment operations business professionals to play a key role in the delivery of a successful solution.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
As an Alpha Client Service Expert you will:
- Support Front Office Data Control (FODC) reconciliation process between Record Keeping System and client front office system, i.e. Charles River Development
- Perform daily checks on file deliverables to the clients, investigate discrepancies and ensure daily resolution of identified queries
- Take ownership of issues resolution, engage teams as needed to gain consensus.
- Maintain Open Actions / Issues logs which aid in tracking issues and providing a document to reference within checkpoint meetings.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, and internal/external stakeholders to help aid successful delivery of service
- Work together with global teams members to discuss strategic initiatives and close out issues
- Assist in the analysis of current/proposed processes and recommend solutions and improved processes
- Maintain effective communications with immediate colleagues and Management
- Adhere to internal procedures and best practices at all times
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Ensure all activities are compliant with corporate standards
- Actively work with other team members to build team spirit to be able to grow as a group
What we value
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Team and project management experience
- Good time management, organizational and team working skills
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree
- Experience in finance industry
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in client service considered as a plus
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.