Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, alterDomus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds, as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our current staff of 3,300 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services globally across 35 offices. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mind-set
For our office in Cork, we are currently recruiting for a: AML/KYC OFFICER.As AML/KYC Officer, you will use the experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organisational skills, sound judgement, the ability to prioritise tasks and strong personal character to help meet client requirements. Your team will benefit from your flexible approach, attention to detail and ability to take the lead to work in a fast-paced regulated environment.You will work with our client relationships and will have specific responsibility for the company secretarial and governance process undertaken by the Cork team.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversight of subscription agreements and KYC documents for new investors/borrowers;
- Escalate any missing KYC information with the Engagement team and the client;
- Performance of 2nd review on projects and sign off;
- Maintenance of KYC information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system (EDMS);
- Oversight of the ongoing monitoring tasks related to these investors and related parties;
- Working effectively with key stakeholders using strong influencing skills to ensure the mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues;
- Familiarity with screening tools such as Dow Jones/Finscan would be of benefit;
- Ability to interpret risk ratings and using own investigatory initiative;
- Contributing to the ongoing development of training materials and mentoring of new team members;
- Contribution to process improvement and automation processes;
- Provide input for CDD procedures and making sure that the team follows these procedures.
- You hold a degree in business, finance or economics;
- You have between 3 and 5 years’ experience in the Financial Services or Fund Services industry;
- Familiarity with (“Anti-money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing”) AML/CTF legislation/directives;
- You show high interest in regulatory and compliance topics;
- You are fluent in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage;
- You like working in a small team and you are able to think out of the box;
- Ability to interpret regulatory guidelines and assess risk scores;
- Strong knowledge of legal entity structures both domestic and international;
- You are a results-oriented person;
- You combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
We offer a young, dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefits of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.