Junior Financial Reporting Specialist
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Currently, we are looking candidates for a position of Junior Financial Reporting Specialist. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Perform set of financial activities during the monthly cycle to ensure accurate and timely postings of financial transactions, in order to deliver a timely period end close. Activities include (but are not limited to) research & analysis of entries, preparation of journals, etc
- Prepare the Balance Sheet Reconciliations, drive quality and resolution of open items
- Prepare documentation for certain month-end control process, ensuring full compliance with SOX requirements
- Produce some routine analyses, schedules and summaries for internal customers
- Assist in preparing audit deliverables and documentation
- Face-off to the markets you support and manage this relationship
- Contribute to process standardization and improvements
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACCA or CIMA qualification started will be a benefit)
- 1-2 years of experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- SAP or ERP experience
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Ability to work independently or under limited supervision and within a team based in different countries
- Experience in audit/accounting company
- A second European language
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Partial or full reimbursement of CIMA and ACCA qualifications costs.
- ACCA Approved Employer at Platinum Level
- CIMA Premier Partner Reward
- Participating in projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency