Performs a variety of tax duties. Among others:
- Preparation and reporting of indirect tax GL reconciliations in Blackline.
- Preparation and submission of EU Intrastat and ESL tax returns.
- Ensuring month end closing reporting activities with accuracy
- Preparation of Dashboard reports and Open item Analysis
- Assists Senior management with Audit requirements in both Internal and External.
Prior experience in a finance/ tax team of a multinational or a Big4 is desirable.
Primary Skill: R to R – Record to Reports, Month end closing, SAP hands on experience.
Good to have: Transition exp
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Should be able to grasp/understand the process fast.
Please note that DuPont has announced the intended divestiture of a majority of its M&M business to Celanese Corporation. This includes the Engineering Polymers business; Vamac® & Hytrel® product lines; Microcircuit & Component Materials; and DuPont Teijin Films. The transaction is expected to close around the end of 2022, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals. At the time of closing, the candidate hired for this position is expected to become an employee of Celanese Corporation or its affiliate.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.