Accounts Payable Reconciliations Specialist
- Reconciliation of Accounts Payable General Ledgers
- Identifying & understanding the open/reconciling items.
- Investigation and follow-up for resolution.
- Liaison with Accounts Receivable, Inventory team, Accounting & reporting team, Local Finance, Customer service group, Vendors, Controllership, Tax team, and Other departments.
- Involving in the new accounts reconciliations.
- Maintaining records as per SOX requirement and Perform KCA.
- Generating and Implementing New Ideas.
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures, Building Process Maps and FMEA.
- Maintaining Error Trackers and follow-up for resolution.
- Preparing Dash Boards in Power Point.
- Coordinating with Internal and Statutory Auditors.
Education Qualification & Years of Experience:
- BCom / MCom / MBA / CA Inter/ICWA Inter
- 1-2 years and more experience in Accounts Payable and/or GL reconciliations is must
Required Knowledge, Skill & Abilities
- Good accounting knowledge
- Good Analytical, research and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Must be accurate and excellently detail oriented
- Good command over MS Excel and Power point
- Should strongly be driven by various timelines
Additional knowledge on Lean, Six-Sigma etc..
Will be an added Advantage
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.