Financial Reporting & Accounting Advisory Manager
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues to join our Accounting and Reporting Advisory team, with a primary focus on collaborating with prestigious International Organisations such as the European Institutions, NATO and the United Nations (Government & Public Services [G&PS]).
Within our Accounting and Reporting Advisory team (Audit & Assurance), we act as our clients’ trusted advisor in all matters linked to accounting and financial reporting. We strive to make an impact that matters and add great value to our clients, by solving their accounting and reporting challenges and coming up with cutting-edge and innovative solutions.
Our Advisory related projects with prestigious International Organisations, such as the European Institutions, NATO and the United Nations, consist in translating complex theoretical requirements into workable solutions when it comes to accounting and reporting challenges.
Among others, we lead projects related to the preparation and improvement of financial reports and annual close processes and assist in increasing the transparency of disclosures based on International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS).
As a Manager within our team, you'll assist in the delivery of quality services that exceed client expectations and you’ll gain exposure to a variety of financial reporting and accounting areas in an international environment, helping your career growth and professional development. You’ll also be responsible for training and mentoring staff, providing them with developmental feedback and career guidance.
Let’s talk about you
Are you a finance/accounting professional, with a strong interest in collaborating with prestigious International Organisations such as the European Institutions, NATO and the United Nations (Government & Public Services [G&PS])? Do you enjoy developing and motivating others?
We are looking for a motivated colleague with either experience in the public sector or a strong interest in it, and who has a strong ability to think creatively, problem solve and work effectively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment. While being a team player, you will thrive on solving complex problems and cooperates to a successful outcome together with the team and client.
- Experience in the public sector or a strong interest in it;
- 5+ years of finance/accounting/audit or equivalent experience;
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting or related field;
- Good knowledge of IFRS/IPSAS or other international accounting standards;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English (French or Dutch an asset);
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment and willingness to travel;
- Knowledge of IT systems such as SAP an asset;
- ACCA, ICAEW, CPA qualification or equivalent, or (interest in) actively working towards certification an asset;
Deloitte Audit & Assurance is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so you’re always ready to act ahead. We do this by performing audits of financial figures and other data, reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems, and organizations as well as solving problems and offering expert insights. We provide services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.