Finance Project: Product Performance & Provision Analyst, Digital Bank
• At least 3 years of experience working in a reputable Bank or Big 4 is highly preferred, specifically in the audit banking industry.
• Knowledgeable in the digital banking industry is highly preferred.
• Preferred to have experience in provision/credit losses.
• Min. 3 years of experience in Treasury Business Finance in Banking.
• Exceptional in verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Good understanding of the Bank’s processes.
• Capable of working under tight schedules and under pressure.
• Able to learn and adapt quickly.
Required Education :
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking from a reputable university with GPA minimum of 3.00.
Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English is required.
• Monthly Performance and Key Ratio (NPL, COC, and ECL) Monitoring (by account and CIF).
• Retail Credit NPL and WO Projection.
• Monthly RP Budget vs Actual Monitoring.
• Retail (non-conventional) credit performance tracking (vintage analysis) - 3 dimension (ID FIN, ID Risk and ID Credit).
• Group Forecast and RBB Monitoring for ECL and COC.