Internal Audit Manager/ Director
We are associated with the Moore Global Network, one of the world’s leading accounting network, with a wide network of 502 offices in 114 countries.
We provide our services to a diverse range of clients, from large corporations, listed companies to private businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals across a broad array of industry sectors.
We have identified the area of Governance, Risk and Assurance as a key element in driving the firm towards its goal. Accordingly, we are looking for ambitious Internal Audit Managers/Senior Managers to strengthen and contribute to our expanding team in Singapore.
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit services
- Evaluate our clients’ internal controls design and identify key risks and controls
- Develop and/or review audit programmes and benchmark financial and operational processes and controls as well as perform controls optimisation
- Review and ensure completeness and quality of staff work and compliance of all statutory and/or regulatory requirements of the engagements
- Coach, motivate and develop team members to attain experience that cultivate technical competencies
- Manage staff performance, conduct timely performance reviews, and provide performance feedback
- Build strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and raise awareness and profile of the Risk Management Group
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5 years (managers) 7 years (senior managers) of relevant experience in risk management within a professional service firm, medium size and Big 4 accounting firms or MNC.
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management, and/or a related business field
- Certification(s) Preferred: CIA or CPA. CISA is an advantage
- Working knowledge of IIA standards
- Excellent knowledge of global internal controls, risk management and governance standards (e.g. COSO, SOX, ISO standards, Singapore’s Code of Corporate Governance etc.)
- Comfortable in leading meetings, public speaking (e.g. presentation to senior management, training of junior staff members)
- Prior experience within the Shipping Industry or exposure to IT audits including the use of data analytics would be an advantage
- Dynamic, self-motivated and ability to excel in a high pressure environment (e.g. short deadlines, multiple clients)