A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you´ll work
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
What you'll do
- The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for timely and quality Price setting/maintenance/support
- Provide pricing recommendations to sales groups with supporting analysis
- Coordinate pricing process and provide price negotiations support
- Manage price approval process
- Monitor, protect and improve Gross Margin
- Analyze regularly gross margin and identify product cost issues
- Manage annual price review and adjustments for significant cost changes or margin improvement on existing products
- Manage customer agreements and incentives
- Accurately interpret and properly implement Pricing Policies and Guidelines
- Ensure Data maintenance and quality in all Pricing processes and systems
- Participate in local/small Pricing projects and process improvement initiatives
- Ensure service levels on turnaround for quotes, invoicing and pricing discrepancies along with other relevant role KPI’s are performing to target
- Support Customer service excellence on pricing/order issues
What you'll need to be successful
- A highly motivated, self-confident pricing analyst must establish partnerships with key stakeholders such as Sales, RD&A, Procurement, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in accounting/finance or related area
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role required.
- Must be open and comfortable with change and ambiguity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency working with ERP systems, business intelligence systems, CRM systems and Pricing systems
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.