Credit Risk Analyst
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join our Credit & Riskteam.This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has great analytical skills within a similar role, has experience of using Excel and SQL or similarand is looking to develop their career within a growing business and with a well known brand! You’ll also be the kind of person who enjoys getting stuck into complex problems and working on cross functional projects.
- Produce regular MI and design ad hoc reporting. Comment on trends, adding value through contributing ideas and solutions to any problems identified.
- Identifying risks and opportunities in the current processes and rules through complex analysis, using multiple data sources.
- Work with internal and external teams to deliver suitable portfolio strategies.
- To be able to represent Credit & Risk at internal and external meetings where required.
- Plan daily workload, ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Undertake ad hoc tasks and responsibilities when required.
- Maintain accuracy when under tight time pressure.
- Take responsibility for managing tasks to a satisfactory outcome.
- Become familiar with appropriate regulation and to keep abreast of industry developments.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Some experience of SQL (or similar)
- Commercial acumen
- Effective communication (written and verbal)
- Problem solving and logical thought processes
- Attention to detail
- Ability to act and work using own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Commitment and flexibility
- Strong team ethic
- Advanced SQL Skills
- Experience of using SAS
- Knowledge of scorecard building process
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
About some of our Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Next private pension
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.