Finance Change VP #206844
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role where you will:
- Have an opportunity to lead delivery work streams in a key multi-year program that delivers a new system solution for disclosures reporting
- Drive consensus across Business Line and IT teams to enable an agreed plan to be delivered to agreed requirements and design
- Manage a team of business analysts, resolve specific challenges by demonstrating an in-depth understanding of subject matter and the ability to take real-time decisions
- Prepare and maintain the Issue tracker and RAID logs associated with the project stream
- Manage key inter-dependencies and complexities to enable delivery within agreed timelines
- Chair governance forums to prioritise the book of work
- Actively participate in senior working groups and steering committees as a presenting member
- Preparation of test plans, test cases, co-ordinating with users and IT during the testing phase
- Optimise delivery through standardisation of requirements and testing automation
- Preparation of the documentation and steps for deployment, including user training where required
- Drive business user trainings and project related activities for successful completion of the project
Finance Change is an exciting, highly collaborative global team with colleagues based the EMEA, Americas and Asia. The department boasts a wide range of skill-sets ranging from project managers, business analysts, data scientists, business architects and more to deliver to the objectives of a varied CFO change portfolio. The Group Finance team has a rich and extensive experience delivering broad system transformation and the delivery of key strategic objectives for CFO.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
The candidate should have both a strong project delivery background and extensive practical experience and should be able to demonstrate that expertise with concrete examples
- Extensive experience
- Experience of working as in a project management delivery capacity
- Ability to demonstrate prior examples of managing through challenging timelines and complex deliveries
- Full cycle project implementation experience
- Ability to structure interdependent deliveries to enable a cohesive and achievable delivery framework
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills for direct interaction with Senior stakeholders (DIR and MDR Level)
- Experience of group facilitation to drive challenging change initiatives
- Knowledge and practical implementation of structured techniques to support business process improvement
- Experience of end to end transformation from inception through transition
- Experience of working with onshore/offshore model
- Experience of working closely with IT and Support Teams
- Analytical person with a positive personality, strong communication and problem solving skills to coordinate with business partners of different backgrounds.
- Demonstrate initiative - a self-starter who accepts challenges with strong sense of ownership and accountability requiring minimal direction.
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of management in a clear, concise manner
- Outstanding attention to detail and dedication to maintain a strong control environment and ability to seek for potential improvements
- Proven experience in data applications/platform development or data related work fields in consulting, or business intelligence
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.