Legal Entity Standard Reporting, Part Time ENO, #205705
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an Accountant in Group Finance LESR (Legal Entity Standard Reporting) team. Your responsibilities include the preparation and review of various disclosures and reports. These include, for example, disclosures required for US GAAP and regulatory reporting purposes, preparation and/or review of monthly/quarterly analytics and variance commentaries, annual Statutory Financial-Statements under IFRS/Local GAAP, in implementation and testing of various new policy/accounting standards as applicable; implementation, and testing of various financial systems projects to improve data quality and efficiency; New Business initiatives requiring close collaboration with other functions and support areas; have an ability to effectively work with both internal and external auditors as required; and, interact and collaborate with various functions such as Product Control, Operations, Tax, IT, Auditors and Front Office in a truly global environment. You also assist senior management with various ad hoc requests and various bank vide projects.
Your future colleagues
- You join our Group Finance LESR department in Pune. Our highly motivated colleagues come from various background and diversity. We are looking for an open and positive personality with great interpersonal and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner. To excel in this role, you should possess
- The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- A Chartered Accountant degree or an equivalent educational background, Auditing experience in a recognized firm will be preferred
- Minimum 2-6 years of relevant financial accounting experience, preferably within the financial industry
- Outstanding working knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Essbase and HFM would be advantageous
- Ability to balance multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Ability to build and maintain proven working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization including senior management within Group Finance.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.