Bookkeeper - Money Group Entertainment
Haines Watts Chartered Accountants are delighted to support our client, Money Group Entertainment, with the recruitment of a new Bookkeeper.
Money Group Entertainment are a leading talent management agency and production company, who have been operating for over 2 decades. Based in the heart of Soho, they represent some of the country's top television, radio and digital broadcasters, as well as creating a number of podcasts and TV shows.
The responsibilities and duties of the Bookkeeper role will include;
- Updating and managing weekly credit list and allocating payments accordingly
- Processing weekly payroll for clients, including;
- the calculation and deduction of commission,
- creation of crown pays, remittances and individual client statements
- Processing monthly payroll and pensions for employees
- Preparing weekly overviews for all bank accounts
- Administering petty cash and reconciliation
- Creating and processing customer invoices and credit notes
- Liaising with suppliers regarding contracts, processing supplier invoices and credit notes, and uploading to supplier portals
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reconciliations of all bank accounts to the nominal ledger
- Preparing, submitting and paying quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing for month end and year end by creating documents, such as; cash flow analysis for all bank accounts, detailed commission reports and preparing management accounts
- Liaising with accountants, clients and client accountants
- Responsibility for maintaining debtors list and ensuring prompt payment of invoices
- Managing the daily office operations, such as preparing; BACS, FPS, Direct Debits, Standing Orders, CHAPS Payments
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work in an exciting, supportive and welcoming office environment in a beautiful West End location.
Please apply via the link below, or contact Ryan Ellis at for more information.