DE&I and ER Business Manager
Are you able to handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm? Are you naturally organised, detail-oriented and able to create structure to maintain governance? Do you have an analytical mindset?
We're looking for a business manager to:
• understand the priorities and strategic goals of the function
• instigate change initiatives that will drive the business forward
• manage a portfolio of projects ranging from quick tasks to longer term strategic initiatives over several months
• create and maintain governance, structure and control for the function
• work with a variety of stakeholders both within your function and with supporting units
• manage the global financial budget
• Support regular reporting to the Group Executive Board, HR management, and other management forums
You'll be working in the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) and Employment Relations (ER) business management team. We provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the DE&I and ER function performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities. You'll be working closely with the global head of DE&I and ER and their management team.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• comfortable working with numbers and/or words: at ease with extracting, manipulating and analysing data and presenting 'the story' behind the data in an easily digestible format
• excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills
• very organised and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• quick to learn new things be it a new IT tool or different process
• always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
• natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.