Accountant, ENO #208827
Your field of responsibility
Legal Entity Standard Reporting team is responsible for the financial and regulatory reporting including notes and disclosures of Credit Suisse and the associated controls around the data referenced in this process.
Group financial and Legal entity standard reporting Report testing team is mainly responsible for testing and migration of disclosure reports into new F1 reports, and any other activities impacting the group disclosure report testing. The role in this team will be involved in the following:
- Get understanding of the current business process flow and existing reporting systems
- Coordinating with line teams to understand the existing reporting requirements
- Testing the solution designed, to ensure it is in line with business requirements
- Adhering the requirement to change team for implementation
- Contributing and assisting in sign off of F1 reports
- Coordinating report testing and documenting the issues / defects raised for tracking and resolution
- Detail understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and Swiss GAAP (statutory) accounting standard
- Working with various departments (Consolidation, Legal entity standard reporting team (LESR), Finance change etc.) to provide key inputs on project
- Make recommendations and provide feedback to enhance delivery of project
- Work with team and support to achieve the desired results
- Responding to ad hoc queries from Finance change and other key partners
- Ensuring all the project related documents are updated.
Your future colleagues
You join our Group Finance LESR department, F1 report testing team in Pune. Our highly motivated colleagues come from various background and diversity. We are looking for an open and positive personality with phenomenal interpersonal and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- A Chartered Accountant degree or an equivalent educational background
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant financial accounting experience, preferably within the financial industry
- Working knowledge of Excel, knowledge of HFM would be advantageous
- Proven ability to balance multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Ability to build and maintain proven working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization including senior management within Group Finance
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.