Fund Services, Trainee Administrator, CI
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.Job Purpose
The Trainee Administrator will act as assistant to the Administrator(s)/Senior Administrator(s) in carrying out the day to day administration of Private Equity Fund structures.
Key Responsibilities The primary focus of the role will be:
- Payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner;
- The Investor Services team is provided with the necessary documentation to complete calls/distributions, maintain registers and manage delivery of notices;
- Daily reconciliations are performed in accordance with internal controls;
- Our book keepers are provided with the necessary documentation (Cash and non-cash transactions) and support to allow them to complete their tasks in a timely and efficient manner. Using treasury systems to undertake fixed deposit or FX transactions and the Treasury team are communicated with as required;
- Where permitted, and under close supervision, the client is communicated with in a prompt, efficient and professional matter;
- Assistance is given to drafting client fund structure synopsis, client presentations, client contact sheets and maintain up to date files;
- Customer Due Diligence, client and investor queries are cleared in a prompt and efficient manner;
- Where appropriate, statutory and client reviews are performed in a timely and efficient manner;
- General office administration duties are carried out promptly and efficiently;
- All board meetings are held in accordance with the constitutional documents and local regulation;
- All original documents and copy correspondence are maintained accurately in an electronic and physical format;
- Knowledge is obtained regarding administered structures to be able to answer company secretarial queries raised by other parties in a timely manner;
- Actions and decisions made by directors in board meetings are followed up and that all resolutions are followed through. Knowledge of the constitutional documents will be gained to enable the trainee administrator to assist in updating the directors on specific areas of those documents that they need to be aware ofStatutory and Regulatory Requirements and
- To develop an understanding of the statutory and regulatory requirements relevant to our client funds.
- A minimum 5 GCSE’s at C grade and above to include English Language and Math’s, or 3 A-level Qualifications (C or above), or equivalent and/or a Graduate
- Expertise in all MS office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
What’s in it for you
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 30 Jun 2022 GMT Daylight TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.