Group Internal Auditor
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
The Internal Audit function provides risk-based, objective assurance and advice designed to protect, add value and improve TMF Group’s operations. It helps TMF to achieve its objective by systemically evaluating and improving risk management, internal controls and corporate governance.
The Group Internal Auditor will be part of the wider global audit team and function in all areas of internal auditing work. The work will involve the execution of a comprehensive internal audit program, including but not limited to compliance, AML/KYC, operational and regulatory audits executed both on-site with international travel and also remotely within our hybrid work model.
- Participating and co-leading assigned audit engagements through audit planning and execution, aligning with team members, but also through collection, analysis, interpretation and documenting information to support audit results
- Acting as an audit team member on audits and applying best practice techniques in, among others, preparation of risk assessments, testing of control design, conducting fieldwork and documenting workpapers
- Following up the action plans/ recommendations to resolve audit findings
- Ensure timely and accurate management of audits, documentation and reporting
- Developing wider stakeholders relations across the business with the support of positive working relationships with other auditors in the team,
- Maintaining organizational and professional ethical standards and aim to develop self-initiative and independent judgement
- Working with the Senior Group Internal Auditor to support the Head of Audit in preparation of strategic audit initiatives, the annual audit Plan and other ad-hoc tasks resulting from the daily audit operations.
- Experience in internal audit and control methodologies; min of 2-3 years of relevant experience in the financial services and related sectors
- Advanced skills in collecting and analysing complex data, evaluating information and systems and drawing logical conclusions
- Advanced skills in planning and project management and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines
- Advanced skills in effective verbal and written communication in English, including active listening skills and presenting recommendations
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills/high degree of perseverance and resilience
- Experience in the ability to anticipate and evaluate problems and potential obstacles
- Advanced skills to manage stakeholder expectations with regards to delivery, and escalation of concerns as appropriate
- Taking leadership in a constructive challenge and support for difficult decisions
- Personal engagement and determination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; supporting language skills (Spanish, others) are valuable
- Knowledge of operational activity and processes is a plus
- Awareness of data protection regulations and financial services regulations is a highly desirable;
- Prepared to potentially travel internationally
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Free English language course
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
* Please note, we’ll contact selected Candidates only
What’s in it for you?
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 22 Jun 2022 Central European Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.