Hedge Fund Accountant
Here's your chance to join a leading global fund services provider and be part of a team that delivers seamless client experience. They are currently looking for Hedge Fund Accountants to join their growing team.
- Supporting/preparing of financial reporting for Hedge Funds, preparing of Net Asset Value (NAV) and prepare Profit and Loss Statement.
- Execute cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations
- Complete income and expense allocations, including performance fees
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders
- Assist with onboarding of new funds/ new clients
- Take part in year end audit processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline or professional qualification (ie. ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA)
- 1 - 2 years of experience in accounting and/or auditing for financial services sectors. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidates with Hedge fund accounting background are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Experience in preparing full sets of accounts will be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Positive attitude, team player and self-discipline.