Indirect Tax Analyst
This is an opportunity to join an exceptional listed multinational company and develop your tax experience in a challenging, diverse role.
The client is a massive multinational well–known brand that has a reputation for hiring the best talent and progressing them into excellent, well rounded accountants.
- Ensuring VAT postings are correct.
- The above includes working closely with the VAT team in Prague to identify and correct tax postings errors.
- To assist with responding to queries on VAT accounting.
- Complete master data for new material codes
- Complete relevant forms to ensure that master data set ups for VAT are correct.
- Prepare miscellaneous VAT reconciliations and follow up outstanding items;
- To assist with VAT reports, VAT return submission and analysis as required.
- To assist with the management of the month/quarter/year–end financial close process and dealing with issues as they arise;
- Assisting with Ad Hoc projects or tasks when required
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve "adequate" internal and external audit ratings.
- Accurate and timely month–end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines
- Trainee accountant with working experience in VAT/Indirect Tax
- Knowledge of SAP highly desirable
- Fluent English essential and another European language advantageous
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy with financial information.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills, plus demonstrates drive and a willingness to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities.
- Effective communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Customer focused; able to build effective partnerships with internal customers and work as part of a team.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect, team building, and cultural sensitivity and awareness