Investment Accounting Manager, Life Insurance, 45-65k
My client is a life Insurance Company and they are looking for great talent to join their finance team. This role can provide people management experienced and work closely with the business.
- Responsible for investment accounting functions and ensures it comply with company and regulatory standards
- Review all investment activities including but not limited to daily trade processing, SMF setup, monthly prices update, holdings reconciliation etc.
- Review monthly vouchers on investment accounting areas
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Prepare investment schedules (Quarterly/ Annual) for submission to regulators and auditors
- Handle various system testing in relation to Finance projects (IFRS9 & IFRS17, etc)
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant , Proficient in MS Excel
- Strong analytical, communication skills, with good business sense
- A good team player and able to work well with others
- Fluent in spoken and written English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.