· Perform statutory audits of Private Limited Companies in compliance with the Financial Reporting Standards, Singapore Standards on Auditing and provisions of the Companies Act.
· Perform non-statutory audits of management corporations, solicitors’ accounts, charitable organizations and other industry.
· Involve in the preparation of the certified financial statements, compliance report and special purpose audit engagement.
· Discuss with clients on the audit of their accounts especially the weaknesses in their internal control system and prepare and issue management letters to clients.
· Assist in identifying key financial ratios that are to be used by the business to assess performance and other relevant performance indicators.
· Compute and review the computation of clients’ corporate tax liabilities.
· Various other duties including undertaking special assignments as required.