Private Equity Fund Accountant
Reaching out to aspiring accountants! Here's your chance to be part of a growing team! Our client is one of the global leading fund services provider and to cope with their business growth, they are currently looking for Fund Accountants to join them. Trainings and support will be provided.
Perks of being a Fund Accountant:
- Higher pay scale
- Faster career progression track
- Chance to be the key point of contact between Investment Managers
- Supporting/preparing of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and U.S. GAAP and quarterly investor reporting with financial performance calculations such as multiples and IRR
- Maintenance of the full sets of accounts for the fund structure
- Assist/Prepare fee calculations (managing fees, carried interest and waterfall)
- Assist/Prepare investor capital and distribution notices
- Assist/Prepare SPV Accounting
- Provide ongoing compliance support for clients including AML/KYC, FATCA and Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- Supporting the client during the year-end audit, including the preparation of audit schedule
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline or professional qualification (ie. ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA)
- 1 - 2 years of experience in accounting and/or auditing for financial services sectors. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Audit experience or candidates with PE fund accounting background is a plus.
- Experience in preparing full sets of accounts will be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Positive attitude, team player and self-discipline.