Finance Manager (Insurance) - Contract to Perm | 40k - 55k
Our client is a reputable life insurance company with an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Manager or Finance Manager with solid General or Life insurance experience. The role will heavily focus on financial reporting while assisting in IFRS 17 projects. The right candidate will start immediately.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial closing
- Support daily operation and month-end closing including reconciliation and analysis
- Review monthly P&L reports
- Monitor the daily finance operation
- Assist in financial reporting
- Handle management reports and reports in budgeting and forecast
- Perform other job-related duties and hoc projects as requested
- Handle ad hoc assignment
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least 3-5 years of accounting experience in the finance industry
- Experienced in General Insurance or Life insurance reporting is highly preferable
- Solid knowledge of IFRS17 is a bonus
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of English
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.