Senior Business Analyst
- Attractive daily-rate salary ($900-$1100)
- Exciting opportunity at one of Australia's Big 4 banks
- 12-month duration
About the role
Join one of Australia's top banks within the Charge Cards and BNPL portfolio. This organisation is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with a financial services/banking background, with cards or unsecured lending experience highly desirable. This role involves the consistent collaboration with other Analysts, project team members and a wide range of stakeholders across the program.
What you will do
- Conduct analysis to assist key recommendations to stakeholders across business, commercial, technology, operational, risk, and other competencies
- Manage the schedule of work and activities to ensure timely project delivery
- Create documentation such as process maps, policies/controls, and business change facilitation
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing strategic direction and priorities
What you will have done
- Minimum 5 years of Business Analyst experience
- Financial services/banking background within an Agile delivery environment
- Exposure to M&A programs and/or Transitional Services Agreements is desirable
- Agile project delivery exposure
- Demonstrated strong Use Case discovery, data gathering and analysis skills
- Experience in technical and process analysis, with problem solving mapping and documentation
- Experience developing a project schedule, ensuring partners deliver according to agreed timeframes
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Nash on 03 8628 2159 for a confidential discussion.