Consultant Global Trade Advisory
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
We are looking to expand our Tax Department with a Consultant Global Trade Advisory.
- As a GTA Consultant, you assist and advise clients on national and international customs & global trade matters, both on strategic as on implementation level;
- You are involved in the execution of larger transformation projects where you work alongside specialists from other disciplines within Deloitte and in close cooperation with the client's financial, logistics & tax staff;
- You are involved in management of a varied portfolio of client assignments, participating in client meetings, and developing your relationships with your clients;
- You identify areas where technical judgment is required and recommend appropriate solutions;
- You work alongside specialists from Tax, Consulting and Risk Advisory business units;
- You work in client teams where you report to managers, directors and/or partners.
Let’s talk about you
- You have a master degree in law or economics, or equivalent by experience. A post-graduate qualification in tax law is a strong asset
- You are able to communicate fluently in Dutch and English
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- You have 1+ years of relevant experience in a similar position (in a consulting or a law firm, at the Tax Authorities, in the industry…)
- You have a good knowledge of global trade processes
- You have an open, creative, enthusiastic, flexible and entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a team player with leadership capabilities
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
With Indirect Tax becoming many governments' preferred method of revenue raising, and evermore-complicated regulations focused on combatting fraud, it is more critical than ever to manage indirect tax compliance and cash flows. Our Belgium Indirect Tax Practice has over 90 indirect tax experts who are well informed and understand the nuances of regulations, the importance of deep industry knowledge and the growing role of technology experience.
Our Global Trade Advisory (GTA) team help companies to navigate the complex maze of customs and trade rules, manage compliance risks, automate import & export processes and maximize cost and duty savings opportunities associated with the production, transport, import and export of goods around the world.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.