Accountant Assistant / Admin
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Work Location: Jeddah - 2nd Industrial City - Saudi Arabia
The role of an Accountant Assistant, your primary responsibilities is to process order closing, presenting production volume report, resolution of errors and review of product costing.
To be successful in this role, candidates should have strong project management skills, highly computer literate with strong emphasis on analytical skills, capable of analyzing and reporting on large volumes of data in a succinct and timely manner.
- Support the accounting department with their day-to-day functions by performing entry-level accounting duties.
- Tracking actual expenses against budgets.
- Working with spreadsheets for monthly and Adhoc reporting.
- Production volume reporting in the system.
- Review of Product Costing.
- Item Master Maintenance.
- Inventory transactions verification and approval in the system.
- Inventory Reconciliation Physical versus System.
- Performing basic office tasks like filing, data entry and mail processing.
- Maintaining and improving the organization’s bookkeeping process.
- Posting financial data to accounts.
- Participating in monthly, quarterly, and annual audits.
Qualifications and skills
- 1 to 3 years Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiarity with finance regulations.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel.
- Accounting software (SAP) knowledge is preferable.
- Organization and administrative skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.