Vice President Financial Reporting – Real Estate Competence Center #209199
Your field of responsibility
Our Growing Private Equity / Real Estate (PERE) Team is looking for you as Vice President (f/m/d) to join as Real Estate Financial Reporting, IFRS and Consolidation Expert for our direct and indirect Real Estate Fund mandates. We are responsible for the operational fund administration and life cycle management support.
You will be leading a team of 5-10 people and be responsible for managing the with ability to multi-task fund administration function for a portfolio of Real Estate clients and take an active role in coordination and structuring the fund operational tasks. You will ensure that the internal and external regulatory requirements are met, and procedures are designed, implemented and executed effectively on an ongoing basis. You will be part of the PERE Management team and will liaise with the senior stakeholders and work on different projects and business initiatives.Your future colleagues
Be part of an international, dynamic and experienced team in the alternative asset class area, dealing with a wide range of interesting projects to grow the PERE platform in Luxembourg. We are working in a highly motivated, multicultural and fast paced environment that allows you to grow your career and build a broad and strong network within Credit Suisse Group and the industry.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Fund accounting, IFRS /Consolidation within a Financial Service provider or Audit Company managing Real Estate clients (FoF, Direct RE or RE related Debt funds)
- Outstanding analytical, comprehension & problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact constructively and efficiently with senior individuals from client side, auditors and other external parties
- Solution oriented, highly proactive, with ability to multi-task and able to prioritize effectively
- Experienced in managing and developing a team
- Prepare, maintain, and execute the reconciliation of consolidated ledger accounts and financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss, statements, capital expenditure schedules, intercompany schedules)
- Design and maintain internal control over financial reporting processes and perform control activities in the respective area of responsibility
- Maintain the implemented consolidation procedures and the intercompany set-up
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) – German will be an advantage
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.