About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in dealing with international clients? Do you see yourself as a true team player and are you looking for the opportunities to develop yourself through experience and training? Are you willing to use the many possibilities to grow in a large and international organization with presence in more than 80 countries? Then probably, our Accounting Officer position at TMF Group might be the right challenge for you.
In the team you support the Supervisor Accounting with financial and administrative matters of these specific client companies taking into account the existing procedures of TMF Group. You are part of a dedicated international client team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing.
- Set up and maintain computerized administrations and/or financial databases.
- Compile, enter and post monthly journal entries.
- Prepare statutory financial reports as well as client-specific reports.
- Assist in cash management including the management of bank accounts and payment instructions.
- Prepare reporting to third parties, e.g. Chamber of Commerce, Dutch Central Bank.
- Maintain contact with auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other involved parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes.
- Analyze legal documents and extract financial data for financial reporting
- Execute any activities necessary to ensure TMF Group c.a. and its clients comply with which is from a sound compliance point of view required or otherwise desired.
- You dispose a financial-administrative degree (ACCA, CPA, ACA or a Bachelor degree SPD, HEAO AA, HEAO BE) or a comparable level achieved through exposure and experience.
- You dispose of preferably a minimum of 1 - 3 years relevant working experience.
- You dispose of excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles including Dutch GAAP and affinity with IFRS.
- You dispose of thorough knowledge of finance, accounting and cost control principles.
- You dispose of good knowledge and experience in the use of Caseware and Dynamics.
- Excellent business English written and verbal communications skills and fluent in Dutch.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels.
What is in it for you?
- Discount on Collective Health Insurance
- Discount on Company Fitness
- Commuting allowance or a NS Business Card
- Overtime Compensation
- Annually Health Budget
- TMF Business Academy with subject specific training
- Free language courses
- Flexibility to work from home
- TMF Explorer, where you can work temporary from any TMF office around the world
- Refer a friend bonus for each successful hire
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.