Business Consulting Associate, Finance, Singapore (2022 Grads)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Business Consulting Associate | Finance, Singapore (2022 Graduates)
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will have the opportunity to make your mark on the Finance Business Consulting area in the context of an international firm, working cross borders. We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities - we are committed to help you achieve a balanced lifestyle. We will offer you a friendly, yet challenging environment and you will benefit from on-going trainings and an international network that is full of challenges and opportunities. We will give you the opportunity to increase your level of autonomy and responsibility in a short period of time by involving you in challenging projects.
As an Associate within our Business Consulting Finance team, you will help to drive our Finance agenda forward and you will play an important role in shaping following selected areas:
- Provide support in gathering data and information to understand the current-state processes through interviews and process walkthroughs with the client counterparts
- Analyze, understand, optimize and/or (re-)design end-to-end Finance processes, including technology used
- Prepare and support the automation of Finance processes using Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Conduct research and collection of relevant information and knowledge from our internal resources to provide value-adding recommendations
- Describe Finance Policies and improve Finance Data & Standards and work towards implementation of enhancements within Finance Performance Management
- Support determining the (digital) Finance strategy, designing the Finance Operating Model and setting up the Finance Governance to arm CFO offices for the future Finance Function
- Assist Managers/Senior Managers/Directors and Partners in proposal development
- Attend and participate in internal Finance related trainings as well as completing required and assigned web-based learnings in order to keep pace with development within Finance area
- Develop positive relationship with peers, supervisors and counselors who can provide advice and support
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Degree in any discipline
- Desirable to have a knowledge with ERP systems and functionalities, as it relates to major Finance business processes such as order to cash, procure to pay, and record to report
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills in English (additional local language skills are considered an asset)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially in Excel and PowerPoint)
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview with the hiring managers.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
To learn more about our service offerings, visit What you can do here or subscribe to EY Global YouTube Channel
To learn more about careers in EYSG, please visit Careers at EY or like us on Facebook EY Careers Singapore
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.