Regional Business Planning & Performance Management
About the company
Our client who is a well established global life insurer is seeking a highly skilled and motivated finance professional.
About the job
- Responsible for supporting regional business planning, financial analysis and presentation of financial results
- Preparation of performance dashboards, reports, key performance tracker and metrics for management, regional and head office
- Lead and support strategic finance projects
Skills and Experience required
- Qualified Accountant (CA/CPA/CFA)
- At least 8 years of financial analysis/business planning experience in the insurance industry
- You should possess strong understanding of the insurance business
- You should be a team player who possess good interpersonal and presentation skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.